- This policy covers how Stevens Technology Inc. treats personal information that Stevens Technology Inc. collects and receives, including information related to past use of Stevens Technology Inc. products and services. Personal information is defined as data about you or your company that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Stevens Tech Inc. does not own or control, or to people that Stevens Tech Inc. does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use:
- Stevens Technology Inc. may collect personal or company information when you activate licenses with Stevens Technology Inc., when you contact Stevens Technology Inc. employees, or when a reseller contacts Stevens Technology Inc. on your behalf.
- Stevens Technology Inc. collects information about your transactions and interactions with us including information about your use of products and services that we offer.
- Stevens Technology Inc. uses information for the following general purposes: to customize advertisements sent from us, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, and conduct research.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Stevens Technology Inc. does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you or your company with other people or non affiliated companies except to provide products or services you have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. To share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
Certain communications from Stevens Technology Tech Inc., such as service announcements, and administrative messages may be sent to you.
Confidentiality and Security:
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- In certain areas Stevens Technology Inc. uses industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions such as credit card numbers.
- Stevens Technology Inc. updates this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your registration of an Stevens Technology product or to your postal address.
Questions and Suggestions:
- If you have questions or suggestions, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org